Quite a lot it would seem! Mike Wallis, a dab hand in the culinary department, takes us through a vast an simple menu. Almost makes me want to ditch the meat! Almost.
- Conversation Club
- What to Know About Speaking at a Bettakultcha Networking Event
- Make Things Easy for Yourself with These 6 Pro Tips on Preparing a Talk
- Networking in Leeds gets a boost in 2019 with BBBig Ideas
- What is Bettakultcha? – 7 Things You Should Know
- The Tech Off Takedown
- Tell stories, not data
- Bettakultcha For Sail
- So long and thanks for all the slides
- When Bettakultcha came out of the Wardrobe
The piece of paper I hold up in the middle of the talk has “Hitler” written on it. Prognostication at its best, there.